Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tokyo Updates?
Thread: Tokyo Updates?
View Single Post
Old 27th April 2006, 10:40 AM
icon513

You are welcome! It's a great guide book, and not just for the extensive gay section. Some very good recommendations on places to see, shop, and eat.

Midwestbottom boy, I too have had mixed luck in Japanese saunas (24 Kaikan at Ueno and Shinjuku, plus one other one in Shinjuku ni-chome the name of which I can't recall). This time, though, even though (as mentioned) I'm fatter and older than my previous visits, I found myself in greater demand. I even had THREE different farangs hit on me (I politely declined, not because I have a thing against farangs, but because they were not my type).

I had five "major" and a much larger number of "minor" sexual encounters during my two visits there over the weekend. All were Japanese.

I met one in the mist room, one in the showers, one in the sling room, and two in the common futon rooms. They were pretty much evenly divided among wanting to be active, passive, and versatile.

I had a great time!
Quote |