Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is this bad
Thread: Is this bad
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2006, 07:22 PM
urning804
Cruiser

Not really a problem here, if it's all consenual and you exercise reasonable care. You seem to have made the guy's day and sent him more of what he likes.

Tell your roommate he shouldn't count on the campus cop getting him out of trouble for cruising the men's room. It's more likely he'd get the guy fired. Sex with students is usually considered a big no-no, although since the guy isn't faculty it may not be as much of an issue. Depends on the administration and policies at ASU (dude, it's in your screen name).

And I wouldn't count on the dean being so understanding of a "repeat offender." I'm kind of surprised he was so understanding. Check out earlier posts to this forum on the legal woes that can result from getting caught.

I understand the attraction of the tea room, though. Lost my cherry in one at UC Davis in the late 70s.