Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is this bad
Thread: Is this bad
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2006, 09:23 AM
SamAdams
Cruiser

BMG, being a bi man and involved in law enforcement, I strongly disagree with your general statement. I won't address this particular case, because I don't have all the details (has this guy arrested, harrased, or reported cruisers? Or does he just tell them to take it somewhere else).

In any event, it's called giving a person a break. Cops don't write speediing tickets to everyone they catch, some get an admonishment to slow down and "have a good day". I personally have flushed small amounts of marijuana rather than make an arrest. It isn't a reflection on my (or his) personal integrity, but more on common sense. We (cops) have a lot of lattitude when it comes to minor violations. How many times have we seen guys here on the board lamenting "why aren't they (cops) out there doing something about the 'real' criminals.

BTW, Bush has said he isn't going to obey or enforce over 650 laws passed by Congress.......OK, bad example if we are talking about integrity