Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy
Thread: Nature Boy
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2006, 11:17 AM
HotGWM
Cruiser

Thumbs up OK GUYS!!!

HERE GOES...

I visited BKK in February.
Went twice to Nature Boy.
If you are NOT shy, it is a fun place.

My first visit, there where two other Farang there. HAHAHA, in that small bar, three is a crowd. The other two men where being entertained by several of the Boys, so that did not leave many ohers to choose from.
But I was soon joined by one very humpy and rough-hewn guy. Do not know if he is the Tattoo Boy?? He soon was stroking his cock and mine!! I let him go for it!! He was joined by two other Guys. One was a cute Chinese-Thai, slim and well defined. He pulled out his hard rod and let me work on it. All the time the other two guys where giving me a fantastic adventure. I was ready to blow right there. And nobody seemed to care. But I decided it was best to take the action back to my hotel. I could not choose between the Chinese-Thai guy and the other slim youngman. So I offed them both!! Unfortunately, when we got back to the hotel the second guy could not produce an original ID. So I only took the Chinese-Thai Guy upstairs. He proved to be fantastic!!!

Later in the week, I returned to Nature Boy. This time I was the only Farang there. Must have been a slow night?? Immediately I was joined again by the humpy, rough-hewn lad. And soon 4 other guys!! One was my Chinese-Thai friend with his again hard cock!!! He loved to get it worked over. I was attracted to one of the older guys, nice and slim. Soon found out he was the older brother of the Guy whose ID was bad. HAHAHA the older Brother was 22 and his cute younger bother was 19. I asked about offing the two of them. But the older guy said I should take his younger bother. Since he had not gotten the opportunity the time before. So after bring sure the younger one had a vaild ID, we went back to the hotel. Now to be honest, he was nice, but not nearly as hot as the Chinese-Thai Guy. Maybe I should have done a Repeat???

All-in-all, a great experience. Only bar I know where you can get up close and personal before heading back to the hotel!!! A+++

OH, and I tipped all the guys who contributed to my enjoyment...
Quote |