Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising for Men Massage in Bkk!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2006, 06:43 PM
TP
Cruiser

Tawan Paradise

I have been a regular at Tawan for many years and had very few disappointments there. Still I'm a bit vanilla sexually so maybe that's why.

Tawan does advertise that all their guys can do massage. They do but only a few a very good. Still it's free foreplay.

Why do they have a katoey show - I have no idea and I don't like it. The shows have been recently re-choreographed and are quite amusing now. It's one of the few bars left that has a wank show and multiple fuck show.

They seem to lie to the new boys and tell them that they get Bt2000 but I hardly ever tip that high unless taken to Paradise when in my cups. Bt1500 is fine for all for short time. Off fee is Bt400 but I think maybe it goes up as do drink prices on a Friday and Saturday night.

To my knowledge it is the only exclusively bodybuilders go-go bar in the World and I like it very much. It seems to be a place that people love or hate. Icon never tires of bashing the place.

Tawan means The Sun (not the bum) in Thai language.

April 23rd was a big National bodybuilding competition and the guys were in spectacular form. They loose fat to gain definition by eating only egg whites and steamed chicken breast for up to 5 weeks before competition. It's amazing how these guys can change their bodies. I think that they all use 'helpers' but they seem well.

Here is a recent sample:
Quote |