Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising for Men Massage in Bkk!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2006, 08:00 PM
icon513

1. you get decent rubdown and great sex for the same price as you would pay at any off bar.

Agree.

2. everything is done at their facilities (ALBURY is nice and clean and romantic).you don't have to worry about finding and paying for hotel .

Agree.

3. all the massures are real men . most of them are as goodlooking or betterlooking than those boys at off bars. And their willingness to please is alot higher than bar boys since they only work for tips( I was told that there is no salary for massage workers ).

Disagree. Many are gay, or bi. And the tipping situation is the same as for bar boys. All are working for tips.

4. most of them are straight if you look for tops but alot of them can be very versetile as long as no kissing involved ....hehehe....and they can fuck like there is no tomorrow...............the one I was with at ALBURY loves to eat ( I don't know if something he normally does or it's what he saw in front of him )

Some straight, some gay, some bi. Some top, some bottom, some versatile. And many who can kiss like there is no tomorrow, too!
Quote |