Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising for Men Massage in Bkk!!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2006, 04:40 PM
Inboha
Cruiser

massage v go go

On my last visit to BKK I went to Gentleman Club (I think that is what it is called, just off Sathorn). A first class establishment IMO. I spoke with the captain, chose my boy and went with him for a two hour session. A first class experience. After many years of go go boy experience, the bar fine and expensive drinks, boys who say 'I do everything, but don't, on my next trip I will spend more time on places like Gentleman Club and less at the bars.

I had a more enjoyable time for longer and cheaper. I was that happy with the boy I gave him the extra I would have spent with a go go boy/bar on top of the laid down tip. If more did likewise (patronise massage parlour rather than go go bar) then the message would filter through to the bars that they must change and clean up their act or go out of business. IMO bars are no longer what they claim to be, or are value for money.

I have seen a web page that lists independent massage boys. http://www.masseurthailand.com/home.php who can come to you. Has anyone had experience of them? I have noticed a couple who have interchanged their photographs so what you get might not be what you saw. On my next visit in June I will try one and let you know. If in the meantime someone has tried them then please let me know.
Quote |