Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunday Afternoon Cuming Down
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2006, 07:50 AM
readyforu
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to readyforu
New studs

So, in the past I have pleased several guys, often. Tim, Ron, Bill, and others, have enjoyed our little rendezvous. Have enjoyed my love of giving good head and of pleasing a man by giving him a nice preblow rim job, a t balling session, or letting him give me a wonderful golden shower. These guys are great. I see them regularly. I would love, though, to have a new guy, or two, to please. Another cock that loves to be sucked. Come on, you know you are out there. That you are not getting good head; and that your cock is screaming with the desire of finding a guy that knows just what to do, and does it to you, again and again. Join me some Sunday afternoon and let me enjoy showing you my talent. Maybe join me with a friend, yours or mine. Ricky
Hi, I love oral sex, and more. Love getting together for a little rendezvous, at a hotel or your place. I will make your cock and ass very happy, as my tongue explores every nook and cranny, and as your cock thrusts deep in and out of my pie hole. Let's play!!
Quote |