Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Visiting Atlanta
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2006, 06:22 PM
FloorlessTX
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to FloorlessTX
Talking Visiting Atlanta

Greetings Men Of ATL,

I am making my first trip in 8 years to the city and I am looking for friends, buds, "buds", etc. to hang with, show me a good time, offer me advice on where to stay and of course, good sex. I will be in town from May 25-31 and am probably aiming towards the Downtown/Midtown/Ansley Park area. I am 6'2", 210lbs, br/br, 34yrs, 34"wst, stache/goatee, with a round fuzzy butt (I put that part in to see if you were still paying attention ) Sexually, I enjoy sucking, getting sucked, fucking, getting fucked, titplay(light-moderate), rimming(CLEAN), kissing, touching, groups, slings, some pig play, and other stuff. Non-sexually, I like roller coasters, zoos/aquariums, good wine, shopping, chess, video games, and ice cream. If any of you gents would like to show me some "Southern Hospitality" just drop me an email and I will reply ASAP. If not, no hard feelings and I wish you all the best. Thanks either way.