Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 400 Bhats entry charge for Farangs @ K PLACE sauna
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2006, 06:29 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Facts of Life

I've experienced discrimination in LOS, too...and I am a quarter-Thai (look like a southerner) and speak the language.

The funny thing is that I have never experienced it at a bar or in a restaurant or hotel. Only on the bus to Phuket from BKK and while applying for a job in BKK itself. In the last instance, I was passed over for an English teacher's position - in favour of a nice German gentleman who had a very thick accent and constructed his sentences according to his native tongue's grammatical rules. I know because we were chatting while waiting to go in for our respective interviews.