Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 400 Bhats entry charge for Farangs @ K PLACE sauna
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 07:34 AM
LostNoomThai
Cruiser

paradise found!

I went to this sauna in patpong area every night ,( I am sure some of you already know which one I am talking about); during my 2 weeks vacation in BKK. I LOVE this place. It's busy every night . 99% of customers 're Thais. The action in the orgy room 's always hot. My first night there I was gangf-cked by about 6 or 7 guys , and while I was being f-cked some of them jerked off and sprayed their lovejuice all over my body and face..... Most of the guys I played with were in their late 20s and 30s. I was surprised on how easy it was to get laid at this place. I swear I played with at least 4 or 5 guys every night..... I even mannaged to get doublef-cked by 2 hung tops. I was alittle disappointed that I didn't get to top anyone while I was there!
Quote |