Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 400 Bhats entry charge for Farangs @ K PLACE sauna
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 06:53 PM
LostNoomThai
Cruiser

Dear Thaiguy,

I didn't mention any name , did I? I know it wont do anybody any good to advertise this fabulous place in here since it is very very STICKY. I ran into a farang in his 30s at that place while I was making out with a hot Japanese looking guy in the orgy room. He was trying to take me away from the japanese guy but I told him in Thai that I wasn't interested but He didn't understand what I was saying. He finally left me alone when I said .....sorry sir, I am not interested ......To my surprise, that japanese asked me if I were THAI and then took off . I was pissed!I knew I had to behave like the locals to get what I wanted including not to open my mouth at all when I am in those places since I was asked by some of the boys I played with if I were THAI. ................glad to see your response saying that you didn't enjoy the place . That just proves to me we all like different things when it comes to hunting for sex. But we do have one thing in common though ...we do enjoy ALBURY.....Thanks to you for introducing this wonderful place to me.

Please let me know what you think about Chakran and Heaven . I will visit those places in November...............

-----------
If NINJA wanted to slam my butt for hijacking his thread , go right ahead. I am ready and willing
Quote |