Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Eros
Thread: Eros
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2006, 11:28 PM
roccosiffredi
Cruiser

Wasn't there Saturday. Was there Sunday night though. First time in over a year now. Quite a bit different inside since my last time there, they remodeled, spent some money on the place it appears. Lot's of cool play areas now. Props to them for that.

Crowd was small and not very attractive or active. Buncha guys standing around throwing attitude like they're god's gift or something. Fake tans, botox, 45 yr old guys trying to look 20. The usual atlanta crap. Note to the fake tan guys: You ain't fooling anyone and you look ridiculous! It's like they have nothing better to do than go to a sex club and look down on everyone else to make themselves feel good. There was one legitimately hot asian guy there for about 5 min but I saw him leave quickly and I don't blame him. I wonder, are the bars the same way? I don't drink so I don't waste my time in them.

Anyway, will give Eros one last try on a Sat.
Quote |