Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Eros
Thread: Eros
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2006, 10:18 PM
kissthebabyf
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to kissthebabyf
Club Eros

I AGREE WITH Sticky, Most guys here in Atlanta and in a lot of other cities think they will always be 25 and the Best Thing Walking! On the scale of 1-10, the think their number is 18+ with a 20in tool ;-)
I say ignore the Fake Dummies and do your own thing. As long as there is a club like this SOME WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH IT AND/OR THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT THE PLACE * * *
Dudes, EROS is trying to provide us with some Fun.

Really, SEMC was the King * * * * You could go on a Tues and find Fun back in that huge room in the rear or on a bunk.
Man I miss that place so Much !
The old STEAM was much better before they closed then Reopened with No Play Areas at All * * * AWFUL floor plan.

So , Ya-Betta enjoy EROS instead of having issues with every little thing that seems to be wrong while it's still open as It could be gone as the others ARE HISTORY..................The Memories are Great though!

Be Cool Dudes
Quote |