Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 UNDERGROUND = Open ALL night on weekends
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2006, 03:23 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Wink U can C some of BKK's best looking guys here

It started very early yesterday (USAUALLY starts early on Tuesdays )

I couldn't believe my eyes . So many young gorgeous sexy muscline body conscious guys came in one after another .
Some open space sex shows and wank shows by those guys (
not organised ones , of course )
It was very difficult to focus only one guy .

It was VERY good last Tuesday , but this week was even MUCH better .

Now this place has been attracting more muscle body conscious guys who seek other body conscious sexy guys .
I didn't see many middle age out-of-shape regulars yesterday .
All guys in this UNFIT category really STOOD OUT badly yesterday.
Probably one of the best places in BKK ( maybe the best ) , if you like masculine body lines ( I don't mean steroid type )
But be careful ! They go home early too . They want to show off his body before it gets too dark . Say , before 9PM .
After that , still many young guys came in . They were in their early 20's . Slim , slender fem boy type with long hair , you know what I mean ?

I think almost 85% of the customers were YOUNG looking guys yesterday .

**** SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR MAY ****

They charge ONLY 39 Bahts after mid night when they open till 6AM .
This is less than 1/10 of what we have to pay at K PLACE sauna .
But , I am sure 39 attracts more young clientele ( and sexy , gorgeous , AND exhibitionists )
Quote |