Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Agua
Thread: Agua
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2006, 10:24 PM
icon513

I think the pictures on the Aqua site are really old. I wouldn't expect to find many of the boys pictured still working there. Best to go in person and see what's on offer.

Anyway...Jai. He is straight, all man, but sucks, fucks, and gives a good, strong massage. He is said to bottom "if it's not too big", but I did not test him limits in that regard. I was more interested in his fabulous body, skin the color of the Irawaddy, and big cock. He speaks Thai, but no English.

Anyway, most of the time when going to bars or massage parlors, I tend to ask for "straight" boys. I can get "gay" boys for free by the basketful at saunas (and I have one at home)...so when paying for it I like to go for something a little different. My favorite is straight boys who can do "everything". Not sure what it is psychologically, but it's really exciting to me fucking a guy who's supposedly 100% man. I'm also one of those that enjoys servicing straight guys every now and then.
Quote |