Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy
Thread: Nature Boy
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2006, 05:11 PM
papillon
Cruiser

Natue Boy

Oh dear! A great pity if NB no longer allows activity on the premises. I'm not shy (indeed, a bit of an exhibitionist!) and I've always found it so useful on those nights I feel pretty horny but don't want to go through the whole business of 'offing' and 'entertaining' a guy at the hotel. Pop round the corner from the hotel, enjoy a half hour and straight back to bed!

Maybe, like so many rules in Thailand, the new rule won't last very long, but in many ways it's understandable. The bar is clearly breaking the law and that little posse of people sitting outside the door whenever it's open are keeping watch - for the boys in brown mainly. Sometimes anybody coming through the door makes the boys look up nervously and hesitate in their work for a moment.

Also, I think action on the premises is probably quite profitable for the boys, but everytime a client gets his satisfaction there the bar is missing an 'off' fee. OK, so they may be doing quite well in drinks (BTW I have never been overcharged), but they may well have calculated that regular 'off' fees will bring in more baht.

We shall have to see. Situations develop and change (or 'slip') so quickly on this scene.
Quote |