Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SPICE is nice
Thread: SPICE is nice
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2006, 08:27 PM
TP
Cruiser

Disgraceful statement

It seems that there is no way to please some people. The new owners have made a stalwart effort to upgrade the magazine which has met with the approval of all that I know who have seen it.

The cover face by any standards is intriguing, elegant and dramatic. Whether you find it sexually attractive or not is personal and ,if not be the case, hardly useful information to publish.

The publishers have said that they would be delighted to receive your photos that you like for consideration for publication.
editor@spicemag.net

Like Icon, I found the male cover photos in Thai Guys and Sticky Rice rarely to my taste. However, I could understand that they were some peoples' . To describe them sneeringly as SEWER RATS is a truly appalling statement disrespectful of human beings. If I were moderator, I would delete it and ask the contributor to moderate his language.
Quote |