Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SPICE is nice
Thread: SPICE is nice
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 02:59 AM
Cupidman

Girls, Girls!!

You guys haven't seen my online much, as I can't access this so often from work and don't have internet at home. I do get the email digests on my gmail account.

But I thought I'd reply here today, since my name came up.

Icon and I differ in the kinds of guys we like. In fact, we'd do quite well if we went together to a sauna, which I hope we'll do ONE of these days.

He likes the bigger guys who are manly, while I am happier with petite, slightly (not too) fem lads and ladyboys. Petite ladyboys with BIG cocks are a treat!! Of course, I just treat the REAL fem ones like bitches, which is how they like it (everyone happy :P )

I don't think I'd like the Tawan guys. I trust Icon's judgement on this, as he's usually pretty insightful about Thailand. They sound too rough and egotistical and expensive for my tastes.

(I'm more partial to the slim, dark ones who fuck my wanton face in the stalls at Carre Four and then leave without saying good bye while I wipe their sperm off of my chin and into my mouth from a kneeling position...)

Are they thick skulled and tiny testied gorillas? Maybe, maybe not. But as an avid, not-to-picky sperm swallowing cock sucker, far be it for me to impose morals on Icon's posts! haha I'm sorry, I'm just not that offended

By the way, that lad isn't so bad looking. I'd suck my sperm out of his ass....
Quote |