Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SPICE is nice
Thread: SPICE is nice
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 07:14 AM
TP
Cruiser

Felching

Felching is certainly not PC these days either. Condoms every time please!!!

Like Cupidman, I realise that we are all attracted to different types and thats fine. I do get riled when people, especially a moderator, sneers and put down those that they don't like but others do. I am not fond of ladyboys sexually and have friends who are. I don't find that a problem.

Icon had had bad experiences at Tawan and that happens in most bars occasionally. I have been a customer at Tawan now for over 12 years. In fact I have been there more often than some of the boys who work there. In that time I have had the most wonderful experiences of my life and recently two glorious guys who made my eye moist with happiness.

I do admit to occasionally writing cheeky and argumentative posts to try and generate some life into the board. Is this one or am I just joking?
Quote |