Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Forum menopoly
Thread: Forum menopoly
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 12:47 PM
Lenborne
Cruiser

Forum menopoly

It has been increasingly apparent for the months, or even years, that several areas of the message board have been all but taken over by one individual who has, no doubt, much to say about just about every subject. Much, much, much to say, but I find myself, along with several other members, just skipping the category if that overly-enthusiastic person comments on it. I don't have the time, nor frankly, the interest that the same person has on just about any and every subject. It is found, through correspondence with other members, that this is all but a rather universal feeling, and one begins to wonder if the purpose of these pages is to exploit them by the musings of, mainly, one individual, including every possible jot and tittle of every subject. Would it be possible, and even desirable, to give a complete "musing column" to that individual, which would give him a forum to blog away, but not all but commandeer various other columns and their subjects. This question is asked in all charity and understanding, but with, perhaps, just a little bit of desperation. Thank you.
Quote |