Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Forum menopoly
Thread: Forum menopoly
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 06:35 PM
Lenborne
Cruiser

Board monopoly

Keith: I have no wish to hurt anyone, nor do I want to muzzle anyone, but if you go to the Message Board, "Special Interest Forums and Discussion Groups," and monitor both (1) dirty stories, and (2) sex advice, and go to the beginning of these discussions, you'll notice, quite graphically, the huge number of replies, and their truly excessive length. Enthusiasm is wonderful, and this member is nothing if not enthusiastic, and I don't mean to quell his opinions--God knows he has many and definite ones, and he does have, I am sure, many true admirers, I just meant to suggest that, as he does have so many opinions, and goes into such excessive detail, perhaps a "free form" forum could be established for him to broadcast his ideas, and thus open up the forums that, currently, he seems to more or less control. However, if you feel that my feelings are unfounded, or that any offense will be given, than I withdraw my observation.
Thank you,
Lenborne
17 May 2006
Quote |