Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 UNDERGROUND = Open ALL night on weekends
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2006, 11:38 PM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Talking A muscle YOUNG farang guy

Last Tuesday was a bit of disapointement .
The high ratio of regular customers . OLD face meets OLD face situation . There were many ULTRA fatty Thai guys and yakky pest like guys everwhere beside some sexy gorgeous exhibitionists . Very few newbees . It became quiet already before 10PM . Just not enough number of customers .
But I saw one YOUNG blond muscle farang guy (of course , in totally naked ) How unusual as a local sauna ! He was jumping around , and stayed there till late .
If he saw my previous report and tried this place , he must have been disappointed too ( or maybe not ? )

By the way I met one of my best friends there by chance .
He got a tall young cute dark skinned Thai guy with a big cock in one of the darkest corner of the naked zone .
He didn't invite me to a private room , but I enjoyed watching their act through a slit between doors ( U know what I mean ? )
They sucked each others' hard big dicks , and doing that and this for a long time .
It really made me horny and cum almost 3 times .
When I peeped the sex show , some other guys also peeped through the slit . One of them fed me his horny hard dick .

I saw a post on another BBS saying Friday's SEXY NIGHT means you have to wear a loin cloth . YES ! Only one piece to cover your front side only .
It says they usually have mass masterbation on the lookout on other days of the week too .
Quote |