Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Body Club Massage
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2006, 09:46 AM
passiv4top
Cruiser

Wink Body Club Massage

During my last visit to Bangkok I went twice to Body Club Massage. I have been there before and have had massage by Can but h e seems very popular these days, offed most of the time. This time I tried Tong mostly because he had a warm smile. He is rather small, but a nice body. He took a shower with me and gave me a nice brush down. During the shower I didn’t manage to get his cock hard, so I thought no very happy ending here. He gave me a very good massage, hard and he now where to touch and tease. In the end I asked if he could fuck me, the reaction was an instant hard on. Nice rather big cock and can this guy fuck! He is a fuck machine. I wanted him to cum, but I could not hold myself. After I had to ask him to stop. I made him come in the shower instead. The second time I managed to hold until he came. Still with his semi hard cock inside me he mad me come! If you like a good fuck, try him! I even got his e-mail address and mobile no if he is not there next I’m in town.
Quote |