Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Krazy Dragon Handsome Hunk Competition
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2006, 04:48 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Contact Pattaya-rent-a-room. (I'm not really certain of their web address.) They rent condos at YanSabai Condos by the day, week or month. The guy to address e-mails to is Rudi and he's very helpful. The condos he rents are privately owned, so each is different. But, each comes with all furniture, bedding, towels, fullly equipped kitchen, loo with tub and large balcony. Also, the place has a HUGE swimming pool and is very gay friendly. It's the ONLY place I stay in Pattaya and have NEVER had anyone there comment about any of my guests....and there have been MANY. However, now that I think about it, the girl at the desk DID raise an eyebrow when she saw me taking two dalmations, a goat and a shetland pony to my room. (Also...as a side note....I've blown 3 of the security guards. They're VERY happy to make you happy.)
Quote |