Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "heads Up" - Mustang Books
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2006, 12:40 PM
Hlywdwantitnow
Cruiser

Never made sense to me....

Years ago when I way VERY young, a bookstore was the ONLY place to get some action, but today we have SOOOOOO many options for LEGAL, safe places to have sex. It makes no sense to me that men still have to venture to bookstores and parks to get their dicks sucked or suck some dick???? All you have to do is walk into ANY legal sex club and you can have all you want?

Some say that they can get "straight" men at places like this...come on! Unless their wife and kids are knocking on the booth to go home, HOW would you ever know! LOL

I have no sympathy for these guys...publishing their pics and such is no different than the treatment that johns get when they get arrested for picking up street walkers. They broke a law...

Our community has fought battles for YEARS to keep our baths and sex clubs open, legal and safe for our enjoyment. We should be thanking them with our patronage. Some people bitch about having to show their ID, but I'd much rather verify my age at a club, then chance a public arrest and the costs of lawyers, courts and fines.