Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "heads Up" - Mustang Books
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2006, 01:37 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

I do very well at meeting guys from the Internet. I do hit the baths 3 or 4 times per year .... everyone is at the baths for the same reason. I personally always get a room as I like my sex in privacy.

My friend who went to the Mustang wasn't just after the "straight" men .... he wanted to suck cock. He didn't want to see what the guy looked like, hence his liking for the gloryholes. All he was interested in was the penis. Though not my-cup-of-tea, I am not going to put him down for it. Just what he prefered.

I am just blocks away where the USJ had been in Hermosa Beach before it closed last year and torn down. I hadn't stepped into the place in a couple decades. The first time I went there I was my 20s and I did have sex with someone in one of the booths on that first visit. But from then on, I did bring guys home for sex (once did it in back of a van across the street at USJ on the side street).

I placed the "heads up" as a warning to those who might frequent the Mustang. Fair warning. I appreciated I got the big "THANK YOU" from the one poster.
Quote |