Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "heads Up" - Mustang Books
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2006, 05:44 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

I understand that there are a lot of people who have fought hard to protect the rights of sex clubs, etc., but there are also a lot of people that are not comfortable with going there – and bookstores offered an alternative.

Many of the people in the bookstores are not comfortable with their sexual orientation, their body or are married and are just looking for quick fun – just look at how many guys hang out at the straight video rack before they go to the booths…

I have never been to a club – being middle aged and in need of the gym the posts on line do not make them sound like the place for people like me – but at other places there is not the same expectation.

The clubs are great and should exist – but when so much is wrong with the world to have the police worrying about consenting adults in an adult bookstore is wrong. Yes, the guys should be more careful and not mess up the neighborhood, and the police should go after people causing problems or littering, but to go after people in the store just seems like they are trying to drive the store out of business.
Quote |