Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nose Irritation From Poppers
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2006, 12:48 AM
TP
Cruiser

I find that I have no problem with fresh poppers but old ones give me a sore nose around the nostril inlamed and crusty - not attractive.

One I split old poppers up my nose and I got the nose plus a red sore above the lip THEN my cock got red and itchy and then all the skin came off my cock - I kid you not!

When the medics decided it was not Herpes they said it was an allergy and prescribed Corsodyl 10 mg one a day about Bt150 a box of 10. I think it helps. Now I buy the Thai generics, Loratadine is the chemical name, and this costs between 30 and 50 baht for 10.

I think I'll try that through the mouth but I suspect that it won't work as well. Surely some is absorbed through the nasal passages. Stuff does get absorbed quickly there. I have even heard of people snorting Vodka!
Quote |