Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Size Queen Alert
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2006, 04:46 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Size Queen Alert

Not that anyone reading this is a size queen, but.....

There's a guy working at K-Why named Nu. He's a nice enough looking chap....but the most endearing thing about the lad is that he's got a true, geniune 8+ inch dick that is thicker than my wrist (and my wrist ain't small).

I was there last Friday evening and told the mamasan that I wanted "the biggest dick in the place". Since the guys form a semi-circle around you before you make your choice, they could all hear what I said and every one of them stepped back....knowing that Nu was going to be my choice.

Nu is a really nice young man....and oh-my-gawd does he know how to use his manhood. But, one of the nicer things about the whole experience was that after he ploughed me to within an inch of my life, he rolled me on my back, wrapped my dick and then squatted on it until I shot my load. Such a nice young man.
Quote |