Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Housing boom bust!
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2006, 06:58 AM
Hornscot
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to Hornscot
Thumbs down Back to the point of the post - Property

I was told a very interesting statistic yesterday. In the UK where anyone from any nation (including Thais) can buy and do, only 1/2% of all property is owned by foreigners. As we all know we can't carry it out of the country so why don't the politicians understand it would really help this country's economy if they were to open up ownership to all. It is a political hot potato I also know but let's face it, when the Chinese came in and could not buy property they married Thai women and put it in their childrens' names anyway. We live in a Chinese colony. More is the shame as I like dark skinned lads.

Yes, properties in Bangkok and in resorts may be bought but no one is going to buy Somchai from Nakorn Nowhere's paddy fields. Let's get real here and grow the economy.
Quote |