Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my NMA hotel, May 31-Jun. 3, 2006
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2006, 02:34 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

I wasn't going to re-write this already, but something just happened that makes me want to get it down in cyberland.

May 31, afterwork

After several snafus (which included a change of rooms and a major difficulty connecting to the internet), we still had a get-together.

First, my friend Chicagoabud32 arrived for his one-on-one, all the way from the East Coast. After all these years, it's still a delight to suck his cock, to work his balls over, and to eat his ass, with a sizeable load as reward.

The afternoon group itself was four of us:

BR, 22,6'4", stocky, moderately hairy, hung big,visiting from PA;
AD, tall,furry, tanned, handsome,well-hung (repeat); and
AX, tall, slim, very furry, very well-hung (also a repeat).

BR is staying here with me, so we were both here when AD arrived and stripped. I was concluding the work with the cyber-connection, so they stripped, going to the bed and starting without me. I eventually got there and BR and I were both working on AD when AX knocked. He came in dressed in office garb, and stripped out of it, displaying his "third leg" for the delight and surprise of AD and BR. At that point, it basically became BR servicing AD and myself servicing AX. When we had been at that for almost an hour, we call ganged up on AX, who proceeded to shoot a load worthy of that huge cock. He had to dress and leave for home, and that permitted me to take AD's dick in my mouth. In very little time, he shot a very sizeable load into me, while BR COVERED himself and AD with sperm. No joke, men, it was a movie moment.

JUNE 1, AFTERLUNCH

At 11:45, the door knocked. I met
IW, tall, tanned, furry, hung, and
ES, tall, tanned, smoother but even MORE hung.

They weren't certain how long they could stay, so they stripped immediately. BR went down on ES, and I started to service IW. In no time at all, ES shot a load into BR. The door knocked, and in came AM (Asian, smooth, muscled, young) to be soon followed by OJ (African-American, football-player build, smooth and with a LARGE AND THICK COCK). Both of these gentlemen have been with me before--OJ, however, had never been at a gathering). They were followedin by GJ (tall, Hispanic, smooth, and wonderful, also been here before). This caused some serious multiple-body pile ups; everyone getting serviced by everyone else, with lots of chest play and a certain amount of ass-eating. IW was brought to orgasm by AM; BR got a SECOND load of cum from ES (greedy pig! jk);I got GJ off; AM was brought off by BR. That left BR and myself alone with OJ. We tag-teamed him for a long time, and eventually he shot into my mouth a load of great size.

BR went out to do some sightseeing, and I had thought things were over till the afternoon group, but around 2:30 p.m., the door knocked and IW and ES were there, back for some more. Now, mind you, ES shot two loads at noon and IW one. I think that IW was hoping to be tag-teamed again by BR and myself. Nonetheless, they did the gentlemanly thing and stayed; stripped down again, and let ME bring them both to orgasm again. The stamina of these two fellows is matched only by (a) their good looks, (b) their cock size, and (c) the copious loads they BOTH produced. IW reclining on the couch, and ES standing---and neither load was small!!!!!!!!

It's never happened before. If it happens again, I will look to see if the Parousia is taking place.
Quote |