Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pasadena
Thread: Pasadena
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2006, 10:31 AM
discreetguy91711
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to discreetguy91711
Thumbs up Pasadena

Hi Guys -
I haven't done this for a long time - and have been feeling the "itch" lately :-)

I am a very discreet guy in Pasadena - can host during the day - and some evenings. I love to give guys back massages to "break the ice" and suck cock. Just ;looking for some No Strings fun. Keep it cool and on the DL.

I am 5'10" 200lbs 39years old and mixed Asian and White from Hawaii - my place is on California Blvd West of Lake Ave - close to Cal Tech. I am cool with all races just be hgt/wgt proportionate - Drug and disease free HIV- like me. . .and very horny :-)

If you like to suck cock - that is cool - I have 6.5" cut and clean cock for your pleasure - if you don't - no worries - no reciprocation necessary.

OK? Hope to hear from you guys soon - I sure would like to hear from some of my old regulars - I haven't seen for a long time. Peace!
Quote |