Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ass too tight
Thread: Ass too tight
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2006, 10:04 AM
blkmnfl2002
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to blkmnfl2002 Send a message via MSN to blkmnfl2002 Send a message via Yahoo to blkmnfl2002
Ass too tight

I am a bisexual black guy. I have always been a top but recently have become more bottom than top. However, if the dick is too big and "too hard" it is hard to get it in. I think I tense up too much. So what I have been doing when I cant get any is masterbating with dildos.

I have one 8 in jelly vibrator, in the shape of a dick. I have a 9 in vibrating jelly butt plug in the shape of a thick dick and a regular 4 in jelly butt plug. Lately, I have been jacking off with the 9 in plug and the 4 in jelly plug in my ass vibrating at the same time. All of this while on poppers. I have even tried to put all three in my ass.

Has anyone else ever done this? anyone have any other suggestions to enhance the experience? Am I doing any damage to my ass by doing it? Will this help me take a real dick that is thick and hard? Is there any thing I can party with to help me enhance this or be able to take the real thing? Let me know. I want to become a total bottom pig. Help me guys.
Quote |