Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ass too tight
Thread: Ass too tight
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2006, 03:34 AM
nnjbigguy
Cruiser

i was/am a tight bottom. for me, i have to be comfortable with the guy who is gonna be fucking me. the best way for me is to suck him for a decent amoun of time, have him sucking me, him rimming me and lots of ass play with lube before he tries to get that cock in me.

i thought id never get a guy of decent size and girth into my tight hole but a few years ago a 26 year old kid with a monster cock, at least a solid and very real 8-9" and as thick as i have ever seen, did me very easily. he just rimmed and fingered me for a long time before using a lot of lube on that thing before he went in. he only went in a very little bit, let it stay still for a while and kept asking me if i was ok, then he slowly slide it in deeper till it was his balls against my ass. once i started to moan, he started to start pumping me, then faster. that guy fucked me like mad with that thing for what was only about 15 minutes but seemed like hours. i still cant believe to this day i took that cock but i did.

so for ME its all about being comfortable.
37 years old,married, VERY discrete,6'-3",hairy,255 lbs with a nice 6" cut cock. Im very oral and if it is right you can fuck my nearly virgin ass. as long as it is safely and at your place or a motel.

located in oakland. (nnj)
Quote |