Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking In Oxford, Anniston, Gadsden , June 16,2006
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2006, 10:55 AM
Dane131
Cruiser

Looking In Oxford, Anniston, Gadsden , June 16,2006

I will be in Anniston in motel the night of June 16 and would love to find some guys to cum by for some man to man fun. I am 5'9, 185, bro, blue, goatee, white, 8" thick cock, Love to do most anything thats safe. I am versatile. I disease free and expect same. Not choicy about age. Drop me a note and lets make some plans. Hope to hear from you soon.

Be sure to tell me your stats and what you like to do. If you send your pic I will return mine.

Looking forward to a night of fucking, getting fucked and alot of sucking and other things.

:)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg darren\'s cock best shot resizedpic.jpg (23.7 KB, 292 views)