Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First ..........
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2006, 08:00 PM
suckdicker
Cruiser

Smile Yes I can and it makes my smile

I was a late bloomer, and thought I was straight. OK, we all make mistakes.

Anyway, the ex went away for the weekend and I found a local bathhouse because I knew I wanted to be with a man.

I checked-in and found my room. Explored for a little while and then went back to my room. I lay on the bed...yeah, like that's a bed...with my towel over my crotch. It didn't take long for a cute little asian boy to show up in the hall. He stood in the doorway and I put my hand under my towel, rubbing my cock and balls. He was pulling on his dick through his towel. It didn't take long for him to come into the cubicle. I slipped my hand up his leg and took his dripping cock in my hand. I pulled off his towel and there was his cock...hard and dripping precum. He closed the door and I threw my towel on the floor.

We positioned ourselves and began to 69. It was the first cock I was going to suck and I was nervous. Not because I was going to suck dick for the first time but because I wanted to be a good cocksucker.

I took him in my mouth and this precum was delicious. Jesus, it was the most delicious thing I thing I've ever tasted...or at least I thought so. Then he took my hard dick in his mouth.

The two of us spent god knows how long sucking each other. Nothing had been so right in my life.

I don't know when it happened, but I knew he was going to cum. His body tightened, and his cock started to throb and the next thing I know, his cum is filling my mouth. Jesus, if I thought his precum was ambrosia, his cum made that taste like bad wine. And then I had no control and as he sucked me, I shot a load in his mouth that he hungrily swallowed.

We spent a few minutes recoverying and holding each other. Then he changed position and we kissed deeply and then he thanked me and left.

I jackoff all the time thinking about my beautiful asian man. It was my first and I thank that beautiful boy for everything he did.

Cheer, Monty in San Francisco.
Quote |