Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist hookups?
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2006, 12:56 PM
qtiehotguy
Cruiser

For me it's just as ridiculous as any other sex site, noone wants anyone over 30, you have to be hung masc and muscled and be the same as them, cause they are all VGL or so they think. I love it when they say "Looking for OTHER very goodlooking hot guys" Like we should know what they find VGL. ANd OMG who told them they were. As far as the pics, who can expect any one to look like a one dimensinal jpeg. If i hook up (hardly ever) I take a shot of myself first,, print it out and paste it to my face at the door. that way there is no discrepancy or difference. What i really wish is that I weren't gay and didn't have to do this crap, but it's either craigslist or this site listening to that same guy (He's like the gay Yoda) tell everyone to go up to the river so he can fuck them..
Quote |