Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Size Queen Alert
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2006, 05:26 AM
icon513

V Club does not warrant a visit in my opinion. Even if you get by the obnoxious squealing mamasan's, I've found too many of the boys to be completely inept.

I agree about the Thai owner at Aqua (Khun Prayut). He usually stays behind the cash register, though (thankfully). I've gotten very good recommendations from the other captains.

Hero is still far and away the best, in my opinion. Which is one reason why it's packed night after night with mostly Thai return clients.

I've heard recently that the owner of B&N has bought out Arena, and is in the process of revamping and improving it. It may move up a couple notches in my book if he's successful. He'll need to upgrade the facilities a bit, as they were really in need of a good sprucing up last time I was there.
Quote |