Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist hookups?
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2006, 11:37 AM
Throatfiller
Cruiser

Craiglist is no better and no worse

My own experience has shown that Craigslist is no better and no worse than other sites for hooking up. You will get the usual crap of flakes and liars and in a very rare moment--a dude who will actually hookup.

Unfortunately, web hookups from ANY website are becoming increasingly rare because of the anonymity of it, which breeds liars, no shows, flakes, closet cases, fakes and mostly fantasizers. Too many like the fantasy described in the ads, but won't actually follow-through. And of course, is they lie about their age, weight, dick size and sexuality (gf, bi, married, straight, etc.) they are going to lie about everything else.

I suggest cruising the old-fashioned way...in a bar, sexclub or park...I have much more luck in public than online and its much, much, much quicker
Quote |