Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - XTC in Akron--Blues
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2006, 05:08 PM
HWY
Cruiser

I was at the XTC on Monday evening...

it was very busy! But, unfortunately for me it was nothing there for me.

I am sadden by the fact that this place will no longer be the same. Although it was dead at many times, I always enjoyed driving there from Cleveland in anticipation of the possibility of getting to suck a big and juicy cock. There is no place in Cleveland except for the Club baths.

I'll go back a couple of times before the doors are removed. I want to get my mouth fucked!

Any hot, horny, disease-free men in Cleveland/Northease Ohio in need of no-strings attached hot fun leave me a message. I am in the Kirtland/Mentor area on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights.

Always looking for hot cock to suck. 46 year old Black man, disease-free, clean, muscular, nice, hot and deep throat, loves to rim and clean ass, and you can fuck me too! If you let me sniff your hot sock-covered feet, I will be at your sexual command.
Goodlooking, 48 year old Black cocksucker looking to be fed by hot, masculine, disease-free men. I need it bad. I am open to all hot suggestions. I have a strong foot/sock fetish. If you let me sniff your hot sock-covered, sweaty masculine feet, I will be at your sexual command! I am always hungry for cock!
Quote |