Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist hookups?
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2006, 02:05 AM
Poppy111
Cruiser

CL is great for finding things for sale cheap, and I have pulled lots of great items from the Free section as well.

I have had some decent physical hookups from CL as well as a mediocre hookup or two and a bunch of flake-outs. Not that far removed from here, except here you have a profile you can check out. If its been filled in that is!

Mind you, I don`t fit that 'under 30 and as cool a stud as me' role. I am more into the 1% category mentioned above. However I don`t have much problem finding someone to hook up with when I am looking, although sometimes it seems like I am the only one being straightforward and honest about myself....

There seems to be a lot more traffic on CL than here lately, is that because this site has become so slow to load ?