Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First ..........
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2006, 09:16 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

first time cumming

My first time cumming with another guy, we were both 13. I had more hair, a longer dick, he had a beautiful red bush developing. We were talking about things, and it got around to me asking if he knew about jacking off. He said he did and suggested we try it that evening. When we went to bed he came over to me and we started checking each other out, touching, feeling and before long he was jacking me off. I cummed for the first time in someone else's hands and it was also the first time it shot out of my dick. Up until then it only dribbled out. It was very intense and made me just want more. We played quite a few times over the next few days, even putting out dicks into each other's mouths, but didn't know what we were doing and didn't know how to master a blow job yet. That was another first with a different 13 year old friend. I live in L.A. and he lived in San Diego, and shortly after this his family, military moved away.
Quote |