Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I'm always lookig for dick.
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2006, 07:52 PM
Gar
Cruiser

I'm always lookig for dick.

There I was sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Tucson, AZ when in walks a redheaded 20 something that would make any man weak in the knees.

He headed straight for the mens room and it didn't take me more than 5 seconds to follow him in.

When I entered I expected to see him at the urinal, he wasn't there. He had taken the stall.

This bathroom was tiled everywhere and to my utter enjoyment it reflected everything that was going on in the stall if you stood at the urinal.

There he was sitting legs spread and cock in hand gently stroking a beautiful 7 inch uncut cock.

He must have known about the tile because he was making an effort to only show once in awhile and my standing there must have made him aware that I was watching.

I had a stroke right along with him until someone else entered the room and I zipped and left not knowing if the guy shot or not.

He came out about 30 seconds and walked out.

True story.

You guys ever get to see unexpected dick somewhere?
Quote |