Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I'm always lookig for dick.
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2006, 08:08 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

I've always got my radar workin for some dick too! This happened to me one sunday morning about 5 years ago.

I went to the grocery store near home in the "burbs" one spring morning. This store has a restroom right as you come inside the store. I stopped in to take a piss before I shopped. Now this restroom is built a little different. The urinal is inbetween the 2 stalls. (Guess that prevents under the stall action!) When i went the urinal I noticed someone was in one of the stalls. As I took a long piss, I didnt notice the usual sounds coming from the stall. I left the restroom and went to the bakery ( which had a view of the restroom door) and noticed the person had not come out. So I went back inside and noticed they were still there. I went in the other stall, sat down, and looked under the stall wall. It had to be a young dude as i could see some trendy shoes and Jeans.I noticed his legs were apart and streched out a bit. Then i see his head peak under the stall. Damn he was hot! My dick sprang to attention immediately. He crouched down and started strokin his meat so I could see it. I stroked mine and he motioned me to come over to his stall.

I pulled up my pants and went over and he opened his stall door. He was about 19 . Had his shirt pulled up showing his nicely toned smooth chest and a belly with a treasure trail. I went in the stall and locked the door. We each grabbed each others dicks and started strokin. As we stroked our cocks, he kissed me and I began to squeeze is fine ass with my other hand. He let loose with 3 big shots of cum, 2 hit the bottom of my shirt. I blew my load all over his leg.

We both did a quick clean up, the stall was very small and if someone had walked in and seen both sets of feet, there would have been a problem. Wish he had come to my stall since it was handicapped! There was more room. I would have loved to have gone down on this hot boy but there was barely enough room in this stall to stand! The rest of my shopping time I enjoyed the smell of his hot load on my shirt . ( I tried to wash it out at the sink but...) Good thing the store wasn't very busy!

Needless to say, everytime since then that I go in this store, I always stop by that bathroom!