Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Airport
Thread: New Airport
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2006, 05:22 AM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Please don't get me wrong! I am certain it will be a huge boon to travel - once the kinks are ironed out. Then we will all wonder how on earth we put up with Don Muang! My only issue is that every new airport has problems in the first days. Think of the horrendous logistical nightmare of transferring everything - everything! - by road between the arrival of the last flight into Don Muang and departure of the first from Suvarnabumi only 7 or so hours later! My rule is therefore to avoid it completely in that time. If for any reason I have to travel, I will arrive at least 4 hours in advance, pay to get into a lounge if I have to, take only on-board luggage, walk to the gate (no automated people movers) and get there at least 30 minutes before departure - and take tons of reading materials! And of course, just enjoy the eye candy!
Quote |