Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tasting Cum?
Thread: Tasting Cum?
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2006, 07:07 PM
Jeremy974
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by spikemenow
Okay, I have a question for you straight guys. After cumming in a woman, some guys like to eat another man's cum from her puss. Since it's not your cum, what is it that turns you on? Is it eating a cum filled pussy or the other guy's cum that give's arouses you?
I'm bi, but I'll answer anyway...for me, it's the cum filled pussy. The difference between eating out a woman at the beginning of your fun and after she's been fucked is huge--almost like the difference between a soft and hard cock. Everything's more engorged with blood, she's spread wide open, and you've got her juices mixed with the guy's cum. I've only done it once with another guy's cum, and last night I did it for the first time (and second and third) with my own. With your own it's fantastic! Your head is still swimming from your orgasm and you can just lose yourself in her pussy.
Quote |