Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - freemans dark room
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2006, 09:42 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

I just got an email (as I''m sure many of you did, from Thaiboy.net), describing the FreeMan Disco's Grand Opening. I'll post it at the bottom of this post.
A few questions: Is Freeman really open until 2AM, as is listed on their web site? I thought there was a pretty tight 1AM curfew around there. Also, anyone been to the new darkroom in the last few weeks? I will probably check it out this week Wednesday night the 28th.
Thanks!

FREEMAN DISCO GRAND OPENING:
After the completion of a total renovation to three floors, our customers can now enjoy cabaret, drinks and dancing
in an up to date and trendy atmosphere.

Consisting of three floors, three bars and an outside beer garden, this is a must place for the entire "In Crowd" to visit and be seen on Silom Road in the heart of Bangkok.

World famous cabaret shows with Lady Day Freeman and her dance company. The Number One Transvestite Show in Bangkok is a show that everyone should see.

For the Grand Opening will be presented at 22:30 a Fashion Show with Thailands super stars in sexy and hot outfit you have never seen before...

Miss Poi Miss International Queen 2004
Miss Ann Alcazar of Thailand 2004
Miss Noina Tiffany Universe 2005
Miss Tong Tiffany Universe 2006
Miss Natty # 1 Tiffany Universe
Miss Cat # 2 Tiffany Universe
Mister Frim with many super stars

Don’t forget, today the shows start at 22.30