Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist hookups?
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2006, 10:15 AM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

suoiduts-

Some of the baths can be busy during the daytime.

1350 CLUB, MIDTOWNE SPA, and MELROSE SPA each have a 1/2 price room days. I checked in on one Wednesday at the 1350 CLUB at 11am, I got the last room available (those behind me put in lockers until a room became vacant). Place stayed a "full house" my entire visit, finally I was "spent" & checked out.

www.midtowne.com for the 3 clubs, will list their 1/2 price day.

The 2 ROMAN HOLIDAYS - Van Nuys and then the Venice Blvd location - both have $10 lockers on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

I went to the Venice location a couple Wednesdays ago, quite a decent daytime crowd. I know not eveyone scores when they go to the baths, hence with having that chip-on-their-shoulder, they will write a bad review on the club, but I seem to have an "good time" when I do go. I found with the ROMAN HOLIDAYS if you don't see what you like right away, others will be checking in.

Both locations have rooftop sundecks for nude tanning too. Guys coming to use such daytimes on the weekends too.

www.clubromanholiday.com

FLEX has a nice outdoor patio with a swimming pool. Guys using that every day of the week.

www.flexbaths.com

NORTH HOLLYWOOD SPA a rooftop sundeck.
www.hollywoodspa.com
Quote |