Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Straight & Gay Masseurs
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2006, 06:49 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

I landed in Bangkok yesterday at noon from Kuala Lumpur. I had a full afternoon for some fun before catching my 11 PM flight back to the UK, so I decided to try massage parlor again!.

I arrived at Albury about 3 PM to find that it was not fully open and there were just about 3 - 4 masseurs. I decided to leave and told the mamason I would be back later. I then walked to Hero to find that it was the same - not ready. Never mind, I went shopping at a department store nearby. When I came back to Albury after 4 PM, there were already several masseurs and a couple customers who came together. One of the customers had offed a masseur just before I arrived, and I saw this customer making his way downstair for a shower. I ordered a drink and looked at the masseurs. Suddenly, the straight masseur, who I previously had a massage as I mentioned in my original post above, walked up the stairs. His name is Jack by the way. He has a good body, is from the south and has a handsome southern look. He was walking towards the bar. He paused a little when he saw me then smiled and kept walking. At the bar, another masseur was leaning on the bar. He had been looking at me since I arrived, I noticed. Jack saw this masseur looking at me. He told this masseur about me. As I could read his lips, he said "He fucked and paid well".

Dear massage parlor lovers....Have you even wondered what these masseurs are talking about you while you are looking at them ?

To finish the story....Jack then came and sit in a chair by the TV lounge, 6 - 7 feet away from me. He kept looking at me and smiling. I did not call him to come over becasue I did not come here today for him but I was interested in another guy who I had seen last time. He sat there for five minutes then went downstair.

I asked the mamason what Jack was doing downstair. The mamason said the customer who I just saw walking downstair for a shower had offed him just before I arrived. Jack went downstair to get ready. Ahhh...I could see the picture...but the jigsaw has never been completed because I still don't know why Jack sat in that chair looking and smiling at me while his customer was waiting for him downstair.

The masseur, who I came for, still did not turn up. The mamason told me if the masseurs do not arrive by 6 pm it means they are not coming. My time was running out. I would have to go to my parent home to pack and pick up my luggages then head to the airport. So, I paid 60 baht for a Coke, then left.
Quote |